short piece on ipads and their impact on science learning - related more to the broader educational conversation:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/12/131210-ipad-learning-education-space-science/
some more info on the cleveland museum of art gallery one space:
http://www.clevelandart.org/gallery-one/about
check out what folks consider to be the 'best' museum spaces on the web:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_of_the_Web_awards
Where My ladies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Hi this is Megan! So I focused on the Cleveland Museum of Art Gallery One space and I find the design of the website to be a bit basic. In terms of design, I would say AIC is much cleaner and more modern. However, Cleveland has easier navigation and I found the video to be interesting. I do think Cleveland could shorten what they have to say in their 'About' section. Overall the video was very interesting. It took me back to the discussion we had on Thursday. The screens look interactive and interesting to play with but I am worried on how many they're actually are, physically in the space and also how the technology might take away from the art pieces itself. Cleveland is a step in the right direction but maybe has too much of a distraction..I am very conflicted!
ReplyDelete